Sunday, February 6, 2011

Now now now...

Now c'mon people... I was going through the user stats and found that most of you are from some random site for Indian Entertainment called India-forums.. Do you guys ever have a life that you spend all this time on some stupid forums?... Curious to know what was directing you all here, I decided to visit site... And WTH, how dare you give all the credit for creating this site to some random person?!!! How dare someone else even hog in my glory...

To all u haters of my blog... I am the sole owner of this blog and not anyone from any other site! Deal with me you all... ;)

Life doesn't end on some idiotic forum, there are tons of people out there who want to destroy KSG...

1 comment:

  1. u rock dude god bless u .lov u MKM keep up the goodwork

    ReplyDelete